39 Anzac Avenue, City Centre
Modern Charm in 1920's Classic
Sub penthouse in the highly sought after Block 7 complex!
- Modern open plan fit-out
- Fully furnished- Double glazing ensuring peace and quiet
- Large deck with a sunny Westerly aspect
- 1920's Art Deco building that was converted and sold off the plans in 2015 with warranties & guarantees
- A Grade Seismic Rating through the use of new steel bracing and concrete and brick reinforcing
- Pet-friendly (with body corporate approval)
- Downtown Britomart only a few minutes walk to the Countdown Supermarket, Auckland University, designer shops, new restaurants, popular bars and all public transport such as trains, ferries, buses and cycleways linking you to everything Auckland City has to offer
Viewings by appointment, CALL NOW!
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).