72 Nelson Street, City Centre
- This location has been autonomously mapped, it may not be exact.
40m2 Two Bedroom Cash Machine
When it comes to a building with a lot of similar apartments tenants always go for the best apartment…..I mean wouldn’t you?
This apartment is definitely the best, and that is the reason why it is easily rented for $420 per week in the off season!
First tenants look at:
1) Condition – People want to be proud of where they live.
2) Layout and size – Some 2 bed apartments in the Zest complex have the bedroom where the lounge is, leaving the rest of the apartment in darkness. Other two beds are up to 5m2 smaller!!!
3) Deck or no Deck – Well that’s an obvious one. Especially in Summer.
4) Furnished – Is it fully furnished and to what standard?
5) View – Bonus!!
If it all checks out……it’s a race to see who takes it.
That’s why this 40m2 (inc 3m2 deck) apartment was easily rented for $395 per week in days and at the time of the year when others stood vacant.
So with cash coming in and little going out why is the owner selling?……….
This very savvy owner is sad to see his investment go.
Note: Photos used are of a similar unit in the same complex, some furniture may be different. Speak to agent for details.
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).