85 Beach Road, City Centre
- This location has been autonomously mapped, it may not be exact.
Bigger Than Most
Apartments are all about location and this 74m2 (approx. including deck) Freehold apartment has it all.
With the hot spot in town ‘Britomart’ to the left, Spark Arena/The Waterfront straight ahead, the old Historical Train Station and park to the right, the University precinct behind and with the easy access of the motorway on/off ramp down the road you truly do have it all.
So Location Check, Freehold Check….what about the other 4 areas?
1) Building Quality, Management and Condition – Built to the new standards the building is in great condition so no leaks here. The Body Corporate is excellent, with communal areas recently renovated, adding to future capital gain.
2) Return on investment? Where every tenant wants to be, it’s a great renter. So after your deposit it’s most likely going to be paying itself off. Bit of a no brainer really.
3) Capital gain? Well look at the previous statements in this advert and selling below replacement cost gives you your answer there. Location, location, location isn’t just a cliché, so add that to the mix.
4) Finance - For the owner occupiers and investors it meets all the major banks criteria with ease and then some, so if increasing your wealth is your game by not making your landlord richer it’s a big check.
First in first served. Email me, I have all the details ready for your due diligence - and don’t worry if it sells - I’ll see if I can find you another one….hopefully.
Come have a look. You will be glad you did.
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).