When to sell, when not to sell.
If you’re looking to sell your apartment in Auckland, although there’s no real ‘right’ time there is definitely a period you want to avoid which. If you sell during this time, it can cost you anywhere from $20,000-$50,000.
In this quick video, Andrew Murray at Apartment Specialists tells us exactly when to avoid a campaign to sell your apartment and why! Listen in to find out when the sweet spot is to get your apartment on the market. Apartment Specialists knows… that’s why we’re the specialists.
And, for the sound byte:
TIMESTAMP 00:29 When to avoid starting a campaign to sell your apartment
TIMESTAMP 00:35 Why you want to avoid this period
TIMESTAMP 01:08 The sweet spot to get into the apartment market to sell after this downtime.
If you’re looking to sell your apartment, download our Sellers Guide and be an informed vendor.
Want more topics about Apartment Selling?
- Why sales statistics in your building can mislead.
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- What about your tenants? Will they move out?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- How long does it take to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What method of sale suits your apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?
- How much is commission?
Tags: apartment marketing, apartment sales, apartment selling, apartment specialist, apartment specialists, Auckland apartment, auckland apartment sale, auckland apartment sales, auckland apartments, Auckland real estate, Not A Property, real estate, real estate marketing, selling apartment