How much commission is charged when selling an apartment in Auckland? You should know what you are going to be left with after all the costs.
You also should know what’s most important to you, as an owner, to look for in an agent. We’ll bet it’s that they’ll maximise the amount of money you’ll be putting in your pocket. Just because the commission costs are higher it doesn’t mean you’ll be getting less when your apartment sells!
Get insight on what real estate agents in Auckland charge for commission and why, sometimes, it’s better to pay a little more commission to get a lot more value.
And for the sound byte:
Here is where you can find all the best bits:
00:40 The ‘standard’ commission costs
00:55 If you’re overseas what you need to know about GST
1:09 Low value apartments – what the minimum fees are
1:33 The minimum fees for the top apartment real estate agents in Auckland
2:09 What’s the most important thing to you in an agent?
3:23 What to ask your agent when considering hiring them to sell your apartment
Want more topics about apartment selling?
- Why sales statistics in your building can mislead.
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- What about your tenants? Will they move out?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- What is the best time of year to sell an apartment?
- How long does it take to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What method of sale suits your apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?