This is probably one of the first questions you ask yourself when you make the decision to sell. You want to know how long it can be until you make the sale to have the money to do what you need to do.
In this quick video, find out what the average rate is for selling freehold, leasehold, and high-end apartments.
And, for the sound byte:
At Apartment Specialists we want to know what your circumstances and goals are for selling your apartment. This will determine how we sell.
TIMESTAMP 0:32 Freehold apartment average time to sell
TIMESTAMP 0:50 Leasehold apartment average time to sell
TIMESTAMP 1:19 High-end apartment average time to sell
If you’re looking to sell your apartment, download our Sellers Guide and be an informed vendor.
Want more topics about Apartment Selling?
- Why sales statistics in your building can mislead.
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- What about your tenants? Will they move out?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- What is the best time of year to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What method of sale suits your apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?
- How much is commission?
Tags: apartment marketing, apartment sales, apartment selling, apartment specialist, apartment specialists, APT Spec in the News, auckland apartment sales, auckland apartments, Auckland CBD, Not A Property, real estate, selling apartment