What is the best way to sell your apartment? Selling with a price? At an auction? By negotiation or tender? There’s no one perfect answer to this question and it varies, depending on the apartment, as to what method will best suit.
And, for the sound byte:
Here is where you can find all the best bits:
TIMESTAMP 1:52 When auctions can be stressful for owners.
TIMESTAMP 3:14 The % of apartment sales that were sold for record prices out of 200.
TIMESTAMP 4:07 We’re using Auction too much as a method of sale for apartments.
TIMESTAMP 5:04 What do ask of your agent to find out what the best method of sale is for you, as an owner.
Want more topics about apartment selling?
- Why sales statistics in your building can mislead.
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- What about your tenants? Will they move out?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- What is the best time of year to sell an apartment?
- How long does it take to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?
- How much is commission?