43 Anzac Avenue,
Investing is all about making calculated risks
We believe that this is a calculated winner!
5 Reasons Why?
1) Development of the area. This location is where you are starting to see the next wave of apartment construction? we are talking The Pacific, The maritime, SeaScape. Meaning an influx of cash into the area driving up second hand values
2) The character building?. Yea these new buildings will be flash and well marketed for a time. Guess what holds its value the best though?..
You got it?? CHARACTER!!!
3) The Location. There is a reason the developers are choosing to build here. This area has so much potential. Surrounded by Britomart, the University District, Parnell, Law Court District and Queen this area is only going one way!
4) The Body Corporate. Talk about being proactive! With the building just having an upgrade, this complex is well looked after both with actions and financially
5) The vendor’s situation. He needs this gone. He has put in the effort to spruce up the apartment prior to being sold. More because he is a man of pride than anything else. All reasonable offers will be welcomed and considered.
Five solid reasons ? Let’s see if your viewing reads as well?
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).