105 Queen Street,
?Wait a minute Doc. Ah…. Are you telling me that you built a time machine….out of the Guardian Trust Building??
Own a bit of NZ history, loaded with kairuru marble, timeless character and possible capital gains. Just like with cars, new is not always better, sometimes the classics are untouchable and last the test of time, (DeLorean!) The Guardiancomplex is 100 years old and still a feature of NZ’s most famous of streets.
Here’s the checklist to complete. (? If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.?) If 3 or more of these match up with your property criteria, then you qualify. And must book with Jesse today –
1) A freehold apartment that will always be central to Auckland’s main city center
2) Extravagant open and spacious interior due to unrivaled high studs
3) A location that is surrounded by transport links, nightlife, and Central Business District, you will be part of the living breathing hub of the city
4) No stress about earthquake reports
5) Would like to own an apartment and earn capital gains?
6) Owning an asset that will never be emulated or replaced
Of course, you ticked 3, who wouldn’t of? There is no time like the present to organize a viewing!
Great Scott -This apartment could sell to anyone, investors, first home buyers, someone looking for an additional property located in the city.
You will want to have booked a viewing with Sav yesterday…
Disclaimer: Apartment Specialist are often asked to give information as to the area or dimensions of properties, including rooms, decks and patios. Apartment Specialists sources such information from third party sources (for example Council records, building management records) and passes this on; unfortunately it is not uncommon for such information to be inaccurate. If exact and accurate sizes or dimensions is an important factor in your decision then you as Purchaser must make your own independent enquiry from your own chosen expert (for example a registered valuer).