As an apartment owner looking to sell, concerns if your tenants will move out or make it difficult for buyers to come around and view the apartment might be bubbling up. And you don’t want them to move out and leave you high and dry, either! That’s costly for you. Apartment Specialists knows this bit of the process needs to be as smooth as possible.
Think of your tenants as gatekeepers. You want to communicate openly with them and respect them like they’re owners. Look after them, because they can limit your access, which throws a big wrench into your plans.
And, for just the sound byte:
TIMESTAMP 0:43 What to give your tenants to have a good relationship
TIMESTAMP 2:09 How to best deal with tenants
If you’re looking to sell your apartment, download our Sellers Guide and be an informed vendor.
Want more topics about Apartment Selling?
- Why sales statistics in your building can mislead.
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- What is the best time of year to sell an apartment?
- How long does it take to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What method of sale suits your apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?
- How much is commission?