When looking at how much to sell your apartment for in Auckland, make sure your real estate agent is looking past the sales of apartments just in your building. Doing this can mislead and owner in the actual value of their apartment.
Talk to someone who really understands the apartment market. They should be comparing not just the sales of apartments in your building but also to apartments in other buildings in the area and apartments similar to your own.
Apartment Specialists do the research every time because you should have an accurate representation of the market and what your apartment is really worth before it gets undersold.
For just the sound byte:
TIMESTAMP 1:00 What your real estate agent should be looking at when valuing our apartment.
TIMESTAMP 1:50 Noticing the change in value for apartments over time can make a big difference.
If you’re looking to sell your apartment, download our Sellers Guide and be an informed vendor:
Want more topics about Apartment Selling?
- How do you find out what your apartment is actually worth?
- What are all the costs when selling?
- What about your tenants? Will they move out?
- Does having tenants affect the sale?
- How we value your apartment.
- What is the best time of year to sell an apartment?
- How long does it take to sell an apartment?
- What does the owner have to do to sell an apartment?
- What method of sale suits your apartment?
- What taxes are involved when selling?
- What do I do if I don’t live in Auckland or am overseas?
- Do I need to contact my rental agent or body corporate when selling?
- What happens if the agent you have chosen doesn’t deliver?
- What happens if you want to change agents?
- How to choose the best agent to get you the best price?
- How much is commission?
Tags: apartment marketing, apartment selling, apartment specialist, apartment specialists, apartment value, APT Spec in the News, auckland apartment sales, auckland apartments, Not A Property, selling apartment